THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR BUSINESS AND APPLICANTS
We also may collect nonpersonal information about how you use this Site for, among other things, the operation and improvement of the Site. This nonpersonal information is identifying data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with you, and includes but is not limited to technical information about how you access the Site, including but not limited to browser information, operating system, unique device identifiers, IP address, referring site, and metrics. This information may be collected through technologies provided by third parties.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information collected for purposes described when it was collected, including:
- To enable you to use our website and services;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To track or analyze site usage;
- To improve the design of our website; and
- For system administration.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. Specifically, we may share your information with:
- Pharmapace third-party service providers to (1) enable and provide the requested service or offering; (2) provide customer service activities, including processing work orders, providing technical support, and customizing and improving Pharmapace services and offerings; (3) provide sales and marketing activities and customer relationship management; and (4) and provide internal business processes and management, crime/fraud detection and prevention, security, and compliance with governmental, legislative, and regulatory requirements;
- Pharmapace affiliated businesses in an effort to bring you improved service when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services or programs;
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of Pharmapace businesses; and
- Third parties who provide us with billing, marketing, and account management tools. In addition, as a service provider to its clients, Pharmapace may be in possession of client data that contains information defined as personal information. In performing services, Pharmapace does not process, store, or handle personal information in any other manner other than that directed by the primary client. Hence, Pharmapace does not share, uniquely identify, or in any way use personal information for any commercial purpose other than that defined by the client. In some cases, in accordance with our client agreements, we may disclose personal information with a subcontractor contracted to provide services on our behalf, in order to provide service to our clients.
We may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, for example, to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, verify, prevent, enforce compliance with, or take action regarding: illegal or suspected illegal activities; suspected fraud; situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; protection of the rights and property of Pharmapace, our agents, customers, or others; or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements.
You may access, delete or update your information upon request by contacting us.
Pharmapace has security measures for this Site in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. While we make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from illegally obtaining this information. You agree and acknowledge that Pharmapace shall not be liable if any information about you is intercepted, accessed, and/or used by an unintended recipient.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 10509 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Suite 303, San Diego, CA 92121
Last Updated: February 25, 2021